Friday 9 June 2017

Leg up for talent


Leg up for talent



Hi everyone who follows my blog. I have an opportunity to be accepted on an apprentice program for leg up for talent. This is to help  and support me achieve my goal of riding for BD para dressage. It works by supporting through sponsorship. For this to be successful for me I need to ask everyone who follows my blog to become a friend on my Facebook page look me up at….

Sallyanne Louise Haigh

Friend request me, Then you will be able to follow my daily lifestyle posts as it happens.

Traditionally, sponsorship is available only to a limited few professionals at the top of our sport, who are able to provide sufficient media exposure to satisfy sponsorship investment. Even at this level, due to the restrictive coverage of the mainstream media, sponsorship has never been in line with the phenomenal achievements of our top riders. At grassroots level, sponsorship is even more difficult to secure, being mainly based on the generosity and good will of companies or passionate individuals. Yet, it is particularly at this level that funding is essential if the early interest of young talent is to be embraced and ability nurtured; so that with continued commitment, passion and ambition they can one day represent their country.



The LegUpforTalent SponsorMeDirect Programme introduces a unique and dynamic partnership between selected LegUpforTalent Stars and their Sponsors in which, through consistent and monitored social media activities, an extremely high return on sponsorship investment can be obtained to the mutual benefit of both parties.

Thanks for taking the time to read and support me!! don't forget to be my FB friend 😃!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment